The man is all about the scalp. Back in the day, Philip B. of Philip B. Botanicals launched his company with his iconic Rejuvenating Oil, his signature scalp conditioning treatment. So he’s got plenty to wisdom to share on the beauty of scalp massage with the YA-MAN SPA STYLER Scalp Lift Attachment.
First, a few things to know about using the YA-MAN SPA STYLER Blow Dry + Scalp Massage with the Scalp Lift Attachment:
- NEVER bring the device (or any other electronic device) into the shower or bathtub
- Safe to use on the hair with or without heat
- Safe to use on its own or with hair product treatments (oils, conditioners) in the hair as long as they’re not too heavy
- Love your scalp, love your life: “Moving the follicles (with their millions of nerve endings) back and forth with a scalp massage actually releases oxytocin, aka the ‘love hormone’, imparting a feeling of peace and wellbeing. At the same time, a good scalp massage reduces stress hormone overload and tension headaches too.”
- Let it grow: “Scalp massage increases blood flow to the area which stimulates the follicle cells and encourages hair growth that is longer and denser.”
- Even distribution for ultimate glossy locks: “Scalp massage with mild heat melts helps waxy sebum (and/or other conditioning products) to move it down the hair shaft for added conditioning, damage prevention and shine.”
Philip concludes, “The Scalp Lift Attachment can do what your fingers can’t because of its targeted penetration and lasting strength. Believe it or not, regularly including scalp massage into your beauty routine can positively impact both the beauty of your hair and the quality of your life.”
YA-MAN Spa Styler Collection is a series of heated hair styling tools and treatment products developed by Ya-Man Ltd., an innovative Japanese beauty tech company renowned for its device sophistication and formula efficacy. The first two collection offerings to launch in the U.S. are the YA-MAN SPA STYLER Blow Dry + Scalp Massage and the YA-MAN SPA STYLER Straight + Wave.
“Believe it or not, regularly including scalp massage into your beauty routine can positively impact both the beauty of your hair and the quality of your life.”
–– Philip B.
Founder, Philip B. Botanicals